PTC Waterblasting Systems is the result of a consortium of sister companies in three countries and presents a fresh, new alternative to the U.S. high pressure water jetting industry. We are anxious to tell you our story!
P.T.C. Srl is an Italian limited company founded in Genoa in 1968 with our main activity being certification of petroleum products and calibration of storage tanks. Later the company diversified its activity including high pressure water jetting technology, particularly related to the maintenance of petroleum processing plants, refineries, dry docks, etc.
Today PTC has grown into a family of companies, all complimenting each other in this dynamic industry. In 2016 it was determined the timing was right to enter the U.S. water jetting equipment industry. We first sought the counsel of a handful of select people with approximately 200 years of combined experience in the U.S. water jetting manufacturing and sales industry. Thus, several action items were established:
- Offer very high quality, easy to maintain equipment at very competitive prices.
- Take advantage of Tier 3 diesel engine availability through 2017.
- Build a rental fleet of 325 HP and 600 HP pump units to begin establishing a solid reputation for dependability and brand recognition.
- Assure spare parts & accessories are reasonable in price and in abundant supply in the U.S.
- Locate our pump unit assembly facility in Houston, TX, the unofficial water jetting capitol of the U.S., using the skillsets of people well experienced in manufacturing this type of equipment.
To that end, we are incorporated and headquartered in the state of MN, sharing warehousing facilities with our sister company, Comet USA, where we maintain a large inventory of accessories and spare parts for same-day shipments. We have also begun manufacturing pump units and basing our rental fleet in Houston, TX with additional rental outlets to follow.We are very excited about our opportunities and look forward to providing positive change to this industry in the U.S.!