PTC Waterblaster 335 Series Diesel Driven
The PTC Waterblaster 335 Series units are designed to meet the complete needs of the water blasting industry.
Our pump power ends can be mounted vertically or horizontally, which is unique. The inline fluid-end has a unique patented Intellivalve Technology. This is easy to assemble, quick and easy to maintain in just 15 minutes. Instead of 27 parts to remove there are only 3 pieces for the suction discharges valve and seats.
In order to upgrade the pressure and flow from 10K up to 20K you only need to change your plunger kit (suction/discharge valves and seats will be not replaced and can be used from 6K psi up to max 20K psi).
The 300 Series pumps have a max pressure of 20K psi / 1,400 bar (40K psi / 2,800 bar for UHP version), a flow rate up to 60 gpm (228 l/min) and the power to tackle the toughest water blasting applications. The crankshaft is only running 480 rpm which reduces your cost on parts and leads to longer life.
PTC Easy Power XL Diesel Driven
Easy Power XL D: diesel power in a compact unit. Flexibility and independence in every application.
- Sturdy painted tubular frame with anti-corrosion treatment
- AISI 304 stainless-steel coated panels
- Practical housings for gun and lance
- Soundproofed 3-cylinder engine (Yanmar available)
- Belt-pulley transmission
- Industrial low-voltage (24V) power and control panel
- Available in skid version with 4x anti-vibration feet or in trolley version with 2 x 15.7" solid wheels with steel axle and ball bearings + 2 castor wheels with brake