PTC Waterblasters 300-335 Series Electric Driven
The PTC Waterblasters 300-335 Series units are designed to meet the complete needs of the water blasting industry.
Our pump power ends can be mounted vertically or horizontally, which is unique. The inline fluid-end has a unique patented Intellivalve Technology. This is easy to assemble, quick and easy to maintain in just 15 minutes. Instead of 27 parts to remove there are only 3 pieces for the suction discharges valve and seats.
In order to upgrade the pressure and flow from 10K up to 20K you only need to change your plunger kit (suction/discharge valves and seats will be not replaced and can be used from 6K psi up to max 20K psi).
The 300 Series pumps have a max pressure of 20K psi / 1,400 bar (40K psi / 2,800 bar for UHP version), a flow rate up to 60 gpm (228 l/min) and the power to tackle the toughest water blasting applications. The crankshaft is only running 480 rpm which reduces your cost on parts and leads to longer life.
PTC Easy Power XL Electric Driven
Easy Power XL E: unique flexibility for a multitude of applications.
- Sturdy painted tubular frame with anti-corrosion treatment
- Ergonomic grips for easier maneuverability
- AISI 304 stainless-steel coated panels
- Practical housings for gun and lance
- 2 x ø 400 solid wheels with steel axle and ball bearings + 2 castor wheels with brake
- Asynchronous three-phase 40 HP high-efficiency IE3 motor
- Flexible motor-pump coupling joint
- Industrial low-voltage (24V) power and control panel with star-delta starter and 30 feet of power cable
- Safety switch with thermal magnetic relay for motor protection
- Main switch, start/stop buttons, emergency stop
- Hour meter